– Chicken energy play’ with limited exposure to correction in oil prices.
– Set to benefit from higher global oil production.
– Oilfield service/equipment provider.
– Revenues are driven by oil production rather than new investment by O&Gs.
– Much more steady business than the more cyclical oilfield services such as pumping, drilling, etc.
– Expected to generate $400-450m FCF in 2023, putting the stock at a 9% FCF yield.
– Set to compound at mid-teens to 20% over the next few years.
Exp. gain: 15-20%.
Full $CHX write-up (free guest account required):