– Controlling family has made it clear they want to sell the company altogether or through individual segments.
– A major asset sale was done in 2021 and more are expected to come.
– Dorel designs, manufactures and distributes home and juvenile products.
– Has been facing ST headwinds negatively affecting its margins mainly due to excess inventory and rising input costs.
– Headwinds will subside as inventory gets reduced.
– Expected to be cash flow positive now/very soon and EBITDA positive in 2023.
– Dorel is a family-owned-operated business with a two-decade history of defensible EBITDA and unlevered FCF generation.
– Using normalized EBITDA of $95m and 5.75x EV/EBITDA implies a $13/share price target.
– This is just 0.3x EV/Sales.
Exp. gain: +176%
Full write-up (free guest account required):