– Collection of high-quality sports and entertainment assets that the market is substantially undervaluing at current prices.
– Unique and durable assets will provide downside protection in a difficult economic environment.
– Upside potential if the market starts appreciating the value of EDR assets or the company takes steps to improve valuation – including enhanced disclosures on individual assets or even making divestments.
– A position is also a cheap way to get exposure to increasing valuations in sports and significant demand for content and live event rights.
– SOTP analysis results in $21/share to $32/share targets in the low and high scenarios.
Exp. gain: +50% to $32/share.
Full write-up (free guest account required):