– Dominant supplier of blank t-shirts which are sold to wholesale distributors.
– Unwarranted stock price decline over the last 6 months as GILs EBITDA & EPS forecasts are up meaningfully during this period.
– Trades at almost all-time low 8x fwd PE.
– Inventory levels at the distributor level are still below pre-covid levels, and it’ll take until 2023 to get fully restocked.
– Over 80% market share.
– Unassailable cost advantage via manufacturing scale and vertical integration.
– Margins have been structurally improved from 15% to 20%.
– A streamlined cost base will help drive accelerated top-line growth.
– Defensive long-term compounder run by great management.
– Trades at almost all-time low fwd PE of 8x, vs 4x average over the last decade.
– 2024 EPS is forecasted at $4/share, assuming $4bn in revs and 20% EBIT margin.
– At 12x PE that’s at $48 stock.
Exp. gain: +70% to $48/share by 2024.
Full $GIL write-up (free guest account required):