– Money-transfer business at 12.5x PE while growing at 20% CAGR.
– Strategically focuses on the US to Mexico and US to Guatemala remittance corridors allowing it to take share from larger peers like $WU.
– Great CEO track record over a 10-year tenure.
– The recent acquisition brings $IMXI share to 20% in the top 5 US to Latin America remittance corridors.
– Trades at 12.5x ’22 earnings of $1.6/share.
– Projected to earn $2.5/share in 2025 (vs $1.2 in 2021).
– At 15-17x multiple fair values of $IMXI stands at $40-$60/share.
Exp. gain: +150% to $40-$60/share
Full $IMXI write-up (free guest account required): https://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/idea/INTERNATIONAL_MONEY_EXPR_INC/6347677658