– Fallen out of favor brewing/beverage company at 12-13x historical earnings.
– Owner of Coors and Miller brands.
– Undergoing premiumization of its beverage portfolio is expected to lift operating margins in the coming years.
– Continues to gain share in higher margin Selzer and other high-end beverage segments – stock upside comes specifically from the continued growth in these categories.
– Trades at 12-13x historical earnings.
– Expected to generate $5.2 EPS in ’25.
– At 16x tat’s $83 stoc + $5 for dividends.
Exp. gain: +57% to $88/share by 2025.
Full $TAP write-up (free guest account required):