– Provider of home and alternate site infusion services with a 20% share.
– An attractive opportunity to play the shift to value-based care with reduced government reimbursement risk and a strong track record in navigating labor headwinds.
– Previously part of $WBA, which remains 21% shareholder.
– Strong position in the fragmented home infusion services market.
– Deservedly trades at a premium to healthcare services peers.
– Currently at 15.6x ’23 EBITDA.
– Expected to re-rate to 20x multiple, resulting in $36/share.
Exp. gain: +33% to $36/share.
Full $OPCH write-up (free guest account required): https://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/idea/OPTION_CARE_HEALTH_INC/0773986861