– Multi-family REIT is almost done selling its office properties and owns apartment buildings mostly in NY and Boston.
– Class A buildings in areas with barriers to supply.
– At 50% of replacement cost and 1/3 of NAV.
– Portfolios should benefit substantially from inflation, high mortgage rates, and immigration.
– Expect the shares to re-rate in the next 12-18 months as a substantial dividend is reinstated.
– Potential acquisition target.
– Trades at a 7.5% cap rate based on 2023 forecasts when all properties will have stabilized.
– Class A properties are selling at 4.5% cap rates in these markets.
– At 50% of replacement cost and 1/3 of NAV, with nearly a 13% FCFE yield.
Exp. gain: +200% to $35/share.
Full write-up (free guest account required):