Tag Archives: CPRI

Capri Holdings (CPRI), mcap=$6.4bn, price $44.87 vs $44.98

Owner of Versace, Michael Kors, and Jimmy Choo brands.
Trades as a subpar retailer at 6x NTM PE.
Belongs in the luxury retailer category with LVMH and should garner a much higher multiple.
Luxury accounts for 35% of sales with the remaining 65% being ‘affordable luxury’.
Excellent execution by management with a demonstrated ability to navigate through challenging times. Stock is expected to quadruple in two years.